Hollywood icon, Elizabeth Taylor, passed away today at age 79. Here are some of my favorite inspirational quotes from one of the last great movie stars:
1. "It is strange that the years teach us patience; that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting."
2. "It's not the having, it's the getting."
3. "I'm a survivor -- a living example of what people can go through and survive."
4. "I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions."
5. "The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues."
6. "Success is a great deodorant. It takes away all your past smells."
7. "If you can’t laugh at yourself, you’re cooked!"