6 Things You Need To Know Today (August 27)
1. In all of Vogue's massive 832 page September issue, just two pages feature plus size models.
They're part of an advertising campaign for Lane Bryant. (Racked)
2. Check out the most anticipated restaurant openings in America.
It's a foodie paradise from coast to coast! (Eater)
3. This company is reinventing shower design to save water.
They've raised more than $2 million on Kickstarter and Tim Cook is an investor. (Fast Co. Exist)
4. H & M launches $1 million prize to promote recycling.
The money will be given out yearly in an effort to discover new recycling techniques. (BoF)
5. Age is irrelevant when it comes to fitness.
Learn how to crush it in your 80s. (Outside)
6. A high school banned yoga pants and students are pissed.
"I think they're making the rules because boys are becoming distracted. We're not wearing them to get attention from people; we're wearing them to be comfortable." — Senior class president Seana Aiolupotea of Cape Cod Regional Technical High School told the Cape Cod Times. (Seventeen)
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.