1. If you're heading to Burning Man, you might want to bring some bug spray.
There is a bit of a bug problem in the Nevada desert. (re/code)
2. Coca-Cola invests $90 million in Suja.
The investment puts Suja's valuation close to $300 million and Coke will own approximately 30% of the growing juice company. Coke will also have an option to buy Suja in three years. Hopefully this means more juice for the masses. (Marketwatch)
3. They're growing human brains in labs.
Scientists from Ohio State University claim to have grown an almost fully-formed human brain has been grown in a lab. (Guardian)
4. This graphic shows what stress does to your body.
It's not pretty. (TIME)
5. Here's what a healthy dinner party looks like in the Hamptons.
6. Move over matcha.
Meet oocha, your new mellow alternative. (Grub Street)
7. This startup is building a Keurig for fresh herbs.
Klick and Grow wants to bring the coffee cartridge to vegetables. (Business Insider)
8. For Emily Ratajkowski wellness is about good friends and feeling good.
"For me, it’s about feeling good about what you eat. I do love turmeric and beet juices. It’s so L.A., you can’t avoid it. But I don’t have a trainer, and I don’t really go to the gym. I go on long walks and hikes with my girlfriends. That’s about it. I’m just not a crazy fitness person. I’m definitely an outlier in the industry." - Emily Ratajkowski on her beauty and fitness philosophy (NYT)