1. Study says women are more responsive to romance when they're full.
You might want to skip the juice bar and go straight to dinner. (TIME)
2. Facebook did a study on laughter.
The most common laugh is haha, and you're old if you use LOL online. (Facebook)
3. A woman wore a Fitbit during sex and shared her results.
She doesn't include foreplay, but goes deeper on other details. (Gizmodo)
4. A Brooklyn artist tackles femininity.
Photographer Jessica Yatrofsky took portraits of over 100 women, each of them with one degree of separation from each other. (The Cut)
5. NFL player who will make $39 million spends off-season working on family farm for 12 hours a day.
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson still considers himself more of a farmer than a football player. (Business Insider)
6. Gwyneth Paltrow has a new cookbook coming out.
7. Junk food has destroyed our ability to know what to eat.
“The junk food industry has created artificial flavors and linked them with energy-rich refined carbohydrates like high-fructose corn syrup. That combination conditions strong preferences. So while the flavors of produce, meat, and dairy have become blander over time, processed foods have become more desirable. People have learned to link synthetic flavors with feedback from energy-rich compounds that obscure nutritional sameness and diminish health.” - Fred Provenza, a professor of ecology at Utah State University (Vox)
Photo Credit: Shutterstock