1. Gwyneth goes to Capitol Hill to lobby for GMO labeling.
Her mom, Blythe Danner, joined her to express concerns about not the dangers of not knowing what we're eating. (Today)
2. Pret A Manger might be going vegetarian.
Management is toying with the idea of going all veggies, all the time! (Telegraph)
3. Maxim magazine has a man on the cover for the first time in its history.
And his name is Idris Elba. (Maxim)
4. Kellogg's removing artificial ingredients by 2018!
The company plans to have 90% of its cereals free of artificial flavors and colors by 2016 (up from about 60% currently), with the goal of eliminating them completely by 2018. (Consumerist)
5. Eleanor Roosevelt is making a comeback.
She's the top choice for the $10 bill. (NYT)
6. You can see where your state is getting its power from.
This interactive map gives a glimpse of where clean energy needs to go. (Washington Post)
7. Bring on the chili peppers!
A new study suggests that eating spicy food might help you live longer. (Science Daily)
8. There's a new campaign showing what female engineers really look like.
#ILookLikeAnEngineer campaign aims to spread the word about diversity in technology. (TechCrunch)
Photo Credit: Shutterstock