The 15 Best Hospitals In The United States
After evaluating nearly 5,000 hospitals across America, U.S. News & World Report just came out with its annual rankings of the best hospitals in the country.
The rankings are based number of factors, including death rates, patient safety and hospital reputation.
Only 15 of them made the coveted 2015-16 Honor Roll — and here they are:
1. Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
2. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
3. (tie) Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore
3. (tie) UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles
5. Cleveland Clinic
6. Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston
7. New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell, New York
8. UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco
9. Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian, Philadelphia
10. Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University, St. Louis
11. Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago
12. NYU Langone Medical Center, New York
13. UPMC-University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
14. Duke University Hospital, Durham, North Carolina
15. Stanford Health-Stanford Hospital, Stanford, California
The complete report — which you can find here — also features national rankings in 16 specialties, including cancer care, cardiology and heart surgery, and orthopedics.
How did your local hospital do?
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.