1. NASA has released a new image of earth from a million miles away, and it's a must-see. (NASA)
2. A new study reveals that middle-aged men dealing with erectile dysfunction might actually be suffering from undiagnosed diabetes. (The New York Times)
3. You have to see this incredible video caught by a Alaskan fisherman of a pack of humpback whales that surfaced for a group feeding. (And the commentary is pretty hilarious.) (Business Insider)
4. What's the best age to get married if you want to avoid divorce? University of Utah psychologist Nicholas H. Wolfinger released his findings after analyzing data for four years from the National Survey of Family Growth. Read the story here.
5. Men who bully women online are actually losers. A new study reveals that men who cyber-attack women performed badly in the games they play on the web. (Yahoo! News UK)
6. Your feel-good story of the day: Two dogs who were about to be put down were rescued just in time after a photo posted of them hugging each other was posted online. (TIME)
7. YouTube star Meghan Tonjes posted a video "Hate the Donut. Not The Fatty" about the hypocrisy of food-shamers who shame bigger people for eating less healthy food, but not thinner people. No one should be shamed for their size. Right on, Meghan. (E! Online)
Photo Credit: DSCOVR EPIC team/NASA