8 Things You Need To Know Today (July 17)
1. Blake Lively posted an Instagram photo of herself breastfeeding her daughter in Bangkok where she is shooting her upcoming movie All I See Is You, and it's gorgeous. (People)
3. The 2015 Emmy nominations were released yesterday and they include everyone from Jon Hamm to the Amy's (Poehler and Schumer). Let the binge watching commence! (The Los Angeles Times)
4. Your anxiety may not be all in your head. A new study from University of Wisconsin done in monkeys found that depression and anxiety may be largely caused by genetic factors. (The Huffington Post)
6. Standards of beauty might be affecting our pets, too. A British study revealed that 1 in 4 dogs that place in the top five of their class at Britain's Crufts national dog show are overweight, setting a standard of what might be the ideal look for our furry friends. (The New York Times)
7. If you have a rude co-worker, keep this in mind: A University of Florida paper discovered that hostility in the workplace spreads like contagion. (New York Magazine)
8. You can save all your favorite articles and videos now. Facebook plans to release a "watch later" button that will let you bookmark the videos you can't watch at the office. (Fast Company)
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.