13 Photos That Will Get You Fired Up About Love

Ever since the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that same-sex marriage is a legal right on Friday, there's been a nonstop celebration across the country.

Gay marriage no longer needs a qualifier — it's just marriage now. That government-given legitimacy is changing so many lives for the better.

The decision came just in time for nationwide pride parades on Sunday — from LA to Chicago to New York. Millions of people — gay, straight, trans, bisexual, asexual, you name it — came out to show their support, rainbow flags in hand.

People have been showing their unrelenting love in all different ways — a tender kiss shared between wives or a laugh shared between friends — and posting these moments to Instagram using hashtags like #LoveWins or #LoveIsLove.

We wanted to share some of our favorite aww-inducing photos from this weekend to celebrate the thing that conquers all: love. Hopefully they brighten up your Monday!

@madfarb shares a celebratory smooch with @gemcbeth outside the Supreme Court Building in Washington, D.C.

@thetomlin witnessed Andrew Cuomo officiating his first wedding in front of a crowd at the historic Stonewall Inn in New York City.

Jennifer Deavers (pictured with wife Beatrice and their daughter in San Francisco) told @kqedofficial, “It’s eight years living in the closet, it’s having to deliver in D.C. because I couldn’t be in Virginia because we couldn’t both be on the birth certificate of my daughter. A lot of shackles have been opened up and released today, you know? I now will never ever doubt whether or not I should hold my wife’s hand when I walk down the sidewalk in any street, across this nation."

@jax11987 and her fiancé got their marriage license today in Newport, Rhode Island, and she is so glad they "can do this on a day when ALL couples can!"

An unforgettable moment captured by @broadwayimpact: a 91-year-old mother proudly advocating for her lesbian daughters on the streets of New York City.

In beautiful Palm Desert, California, @kurstenbruderly watched her friends Brent and John walk down the aisle holding hands after being pronounced husband and husband.

@drewgurian photographed @ichibanmiko and @proudsize4mom PDA'ing yesterday at New York's Pride parade.

@caitlynjenner made her first public appearance at a Pride party in New York City and @markmasonsilver captured the moment she walked into the room, where she was met by cheers and applause.

@ahwahdibumbaclot got a little love bite from his boyfriend. #LoveHurts sometimes, doesn't it?

@thecut
's @samcomen captured a moment of pure, confetti-filled bliss from the LA Pride parade.

This guy is definitely one of New York City's Finest. He took part in the Pride celebration by putting the wind beneath @kendall.alexis.carter's rainbow cape. Now that's teamwork.

@prestonnesbit snapped a selfie of his "happy normal family" to celebrate equal love.

@agaphotographer masterfully captured the intimacy of two brides' first dance.

Cover Photo: @kurstenbruderly/Instagram

Explore More