5 Bowls That Will Take Your Breakfast To The Next Level
@cehealth shared her recipe for her favorite green smoothie bowl:
- A handful of spinach
- 1/4 of an avocado
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon of cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon of oats
- 1 teaspoon of flaxseed or chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of your favorite greens powder
- Almond milk to your preferred consistency - I like my smoothies thick so I don't add too much!
Top it with your favorite things and enjoy!
@thinknatural gave us raspberry envy. "A big bowl of granola is today's post-workout fuel choice. Vanilla almond granola over Greek yogurt topped with strawberries, raspberries, bee pollen, shredded coconut, sliced almonds and raw honey."
@realisrad made "heaven in a bowl" with: "Pitaya + Frozen Strawberries + Frozen Banana + Raspberries. Topped with Banana + White Peach + Gogi Berries."
@beyondthebowl_byriri gave us her pretty acai bowl recipe:
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 and1/2 cup frozen mixed blueberries and blackberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon Acai berry powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Optional: 1 tablespoon hemp protein powder or other plant-based protein powder
Topped with: 1 tablespoon coconut yogurt, more berries, cacao nibs and pumpkin seed.