The editors at MBG are loving everyone's #mindbodygram Instagram pics. We saw some delicious looking breakfast bowls (and jars) this week with lots of in-season berries!

Keep sharing your dishes with us at #mindbodygram to let us know what you're cooking.

@cehealth shared her recipe for her favorite green smoothie bowl:

• A handful of spinach
  • 1/4 of an avocado
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1 teaspoon of cashew butter
  • 1 tablespoon of oats
  • 1 teaspoon of flaxseed or chia seeds
  • 1 teaspoon of your favorite greens powder
  • Almond milk to your preferred consistency - I like my smoothies thick so I don't add too much!

Top it with your favorite things and enjoy!

@thinknatural gave us raspberry envy. "A big bowl of granola is today's post-workout fuel choice. Vanilla almond granola over Greek yogurt topped with strawberries, raspberries, bee pollen, shredded coconut, sliced almonds and raw honey."

@realisrad made "heaven in a bowl" with: "Pitaya + Frozen Strawberries + Frozen Banana + Raspberries. Topped with Banana + White Peach + Gogi Berries."

@realfoodwholelife wowed us with these strawberry rhubarb chia seed pudding parfaits similar to these. "Tip: if you don't have rhubarb you can make these with just #strawberries! Add a layer of coconut whipped cream to make them extra special."

@beyondthebowl_byriri gave us her pretty acai bowl recipe:

• 1 ripe banana
  • 1 and1/2 cup frozen mixed blueberries and blackberries
  • 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
  • 1 tablespoon Acai berry powder
  • 1 tablespoon chia seeds
  • 1 tablespoon almond butter
  • Optional: 1 tablespoon hemp protein powder or other plant-based protein powder
Topped with: 1 tablespoon coconut yogurt, more berries, cacao nibs and pumpkin seed.

Explore More