1. Make the vinaigrette. Whisk the ingredients in a small bowl and refrigerate.
2. For the salad, preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place the beet noodles on a baking sheet and drizzle lightly with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
3. Lightly coat a separate baking sheet with cooking spray and place the orange pieces on one side and the kale on the other. Lightly coat the kale with the cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, then transfer the kale to a platter.
Note: You can always buy kale chips instead of roasting your own, but if you have the time, make them fresh and save the leftovers for snacking.
4. Add the walnuts where the kale was. Drizzle lightly with honey and toss carefully with tongs. Return the baking sheet to the oven for 5 minutes more or until the nuts are lightly toasted.
5. Divide the roasted beet noodles among serving plates and top with the orange pieces, walnuts, and kale. Drizzle the vinaigrette over and serve.
Blueberry Sweet Potato Waffles