Whether you're in love or seeking love, here are seven great quotes I hope you enjoy for Valentine's day.
1. "For one human being to love another: that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but a preparation." -- Rainer Maria Rilke
2. "If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love." -- Maya Angelou
3. "Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself -- and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to -- letting a person be what he really is." -- Jim Morrison
4. "Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror." -- Byron Katie
5. "Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable." -- Bruce Lee
6. "Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." -- Rumi
7. "I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together." -- Julia Roberts
Want to know if you should you go Keto? Paleo? Whole 30? Deciding what to eat to feel your best shouldn’t be complicated. We’ve removed the guesswork to give you all the best nutrition tips & tools, all in one place. Ready to kickstart your health journey? We’re here to guide you.