Top 5 Green Presidents
5. Barack Obama - In progress, but given his 2011 State of Union, he's on track.
4. Bill Clinton - Increased protection of wetlands and funding for clean energy.
3. Richard Nixon - The surprise. Nixon signed the bills that established the EPA and Clean Air Act.
2. Jimmy Carter - Created Department of Energy with goal to promote clean energy.
1. Theodore Roosevelt - "Presidents don't get much greener than Teddy Roosevelt", says TreeHugger. 5 National Parks, creation of the U.S. Forest Service, and 150 million acres of timberland as public domain all came under Teddy.
What do you think of the list?
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.