5. Barack Obama - In progress, but given his 2011 State of Union, he's on track.
4. Bill Clinton - Increased protection of wetlands and funding for clean energy.
3. Richard Nixon - The surprise. Nixon signed the bills that established the EPA and Clean Air Act.
2. Jimmy Carter - Created Department of Energy with goal to promote clean energy.
1. Theodore Roosevelt - "Presidents don't get much greener than Teddy Roosevelt", says TreeHugger. 5 National Parks, creation of the U.S. Forest Service, and 150 million acres of timberland as public domain all came under Teddy.
What do you think of the list?