Top 5 Wellness Tweets of the Week - 1/16/2011
In no particular order, here are five of my favorite inspiring wellness tweets from the twitterverse this week:
1. A 114 yr old woman from Texas attributed her long life to "minding my own business". -- @ByronKatie
2. RESOLUTIONS: Expect that yr plan can/will change. Flexibility is required to complete anything but the simplest goal. -- @Healthy_Child
3. It is my fundamental conviction that compassion constitutes a basic aspect of our nature as well as being the foundation of our happiness. -- @DalaiLama
4. A collective field of hate can only be dispersed through a collective field of love. -- @marwilliamson
5. If you don't already read @MindBodyGreen for all things wellness you should. *daily*. Tell them I sent you :) -- @TaraStiles
Want to know if you should you go Keto? Paleo? Whole 30? Deciding what to eat to feel your best shouldn’t be complicated. We’ve removed the guesswork to give you all the best nutrition tips & tools, all in one place. Ready to kickstart your health journey? We’re here to guide you.