In no particular order, here are five of my favorite inspiring wellness tweets from the twitterverse this week:
1. Trust that your soul has a plan and even if you can't see it completely, know that everything will unfold as it is meant to #SOL -- @DeepakChopra
2. Wellness is not just about nutrition. It’s also about ecology, spirit, passion, and culture. -- @Kris_Carr
3. Did you know it takes 40 days to develop a new habit? 40 days is how long it takes the mind to break the will and intent of the mind. -- @PureYogaNYC
4. The only reason why people do not have what they want is because they are thinking more about what they don't want than what they do want. -- @thesecretdaily
5. "Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule." Buddha -- @CoryBooker
What's your favorite tweet of the week?
Feeling a little fatigued? Feel like something's just not right, but Western Medicine tells you, "you're fine"? Jason Wachob, founder & CEO of mindbodygreen, tells all in his health story. Sign up now for FREE!