Energizing Pre-Yoga Breakfast Smoothie
Not only is this smoothie beautiful, it's also full of nutritional goodness, giving you all you need for your yoga practice:
- Maca for endurance and strength
- Avocado for flexibility and focus
- Cayenne pepper and cinnamon for cleansing and a little metabolism boost
- Blueberries for reduced inflammation and a strong heart
- You've also got your essential fatty acids through the coconut milk and cashews, and you will get a very good dose of positive vibrations and strong bones with the banana.
Clean Pre-Yoga Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 tablespoon maca
- a little drizzle cayenne pepper & cinnamon
- ½ cup of almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 avocado (peeled and diced)
- 2 tablespoons cashew nuts
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 handful blueberries to garnish
Blend all the ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth. Serve chilled. Garnish with blueberries, cacao powder, a little maca or nuts and seeds and enjoy!
Win your free copy of The Clean Yogi recipe book here.
Photo courtesy of the author
And are you ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.