The 10 Best Beaches To Visit In 2015
If you're stuck somewhere in the frostbitten Northeast like us, there's probably nothing that sounds better to you right now than sinking your toes into the soft sands of a beach with the sun on your face.
But since we can't all just storm out of our offices to board a plane, we can take a virtual vacation instead.
And in order to have the best daydream possible, we should find out which beaches are the best in the world. That's where TripAdvisor comes in.
On Wednesday, the travel site announced 332 winners of its annual Travelers' Choice awards for beaches.
The top beaches are "determined based on the quantity and quality of traveler reviews and ratings" over 12 months, according to the site.
Taking the number one spot for the second year in a row is Brazil's Baio do Sancho. And it's no wonder, with its seclusion, translucent emerald water, coral reefs, and silky white stuff that's definitely not snow.
Here's the complete top 10:
1. Baia do Sancho, Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
2. Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
3. Rabbit Beach, Lampedusa, Italy
4. Playa Paraiso Beach, Cayo Largo, Cuba
5. Playa de Ses Illetes, Formentera, Spain
6. Anse Lazio, Praslin Island, Seychelles
7. White Beach, Boracay, Philippines
8. Flamenco Beach, Culebra, Puerto Rico
9. Whitehaven Beach, Whitsunday Islands, Australia
10. Elafonissi Beach, Elafonissi, Crete, Greece
You can find the rest of the winners here.
And if this does nothing to cure you of your winter woes, it might be time to pack your bags and escape to one of these destinations.
What's your favorite beach in the world? Did it make the cut?
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.