7 Tips To Live A Passionate Life When Fear Is Holding You Back

7 Tips To Live A Passionate Life When Fear Is Holding You Back Hero Image

I believe that every single one of us was put on this planet so we can live a life that aligns with our hearts daily.

As a woman who moved across the country without knowing a soul and left behind a comfy job in Corporate America to pursue a passion-filled life, I know this can be easier said than done.

So for the conscious pioneers out there who are on the verge of making some really big, bold brave decisions that defy societal norms, this post is for you.

1. Listen to your heart, not what you "should do."

The world has certain guidelines on how to make money, how to love someone, how our bodies should look, and so on. These guidelines can get in the way of our divine right to express ourselves in a way that truly aligns who we are. As you look forward to what you want in life, throw the societal "shoulds" out the window and focus on what you really desire from deep inside your soul.

ADVERTISEMENT

2. Set your intentions.

From that soul inspired place, set clear intentions for what you want your life to look like. Write them down as if they're already occurring. For example:

• I have a career that aligns with my purpose on this planet.
  • I am in a loving relationship with a man where I feel safe.

I like to keep my intentions under a candle at my meditation alter.

3. Get off your booty and take action.

Unfortunately, we can't just write down our heart-centered intentions and expect the man of our dreams or our passion-filled career to magically appear. Every day, take one to three actions that align with your intentions.

4. Toss your inner gremlins out the window.

When we start to go after what we truly want in life, destructive emotional energy can show up (fear, anxiety, self-doubt). They appear because they want to keep us safe ... how sweet of them!

The good news is that you have the power to remove these energies through certain meditations and various healing modalities. Find one that resonates with you. By removing these energies, you can flow freely toward what you want with grace and ease.

5. Find the lesson in every experience, no matter how much it breaks your heart or bank account.

Sometimes, when we're acting in alignment with our intentions, situations don't work out the way we thought they would. It's so easy to get caught up in anger, frustration, and self-doubt: Why am I not getting what I want?!

When this happens, there's usually a beautiful lesson to learn, that will help take you to a place to receive what you want down the road.

6. Surround yourself with like minds.

I believe the path of acting in alignment with your passion is the road less taken, and it can feel really lonely. This is why it's super important to surround yourself with people who are also consciously pursuing the life of their dreams.

7. Love yourself to pieces.

This may seem a bit cliché, but if you don't love yourself and believe that you're worthy of receiving a life that aligns with who you really are, then all your actions toward manifestation can fall flat. Every day, ask yourself, How can I love myself a little more today?

Which one of these tips resonated with you and which one are you going to act upon today? Comment below this article and let me know, I would love to hear from you!

Photo Credit: Getty Images

Explore More