2010 Gift Guide: Jason Wachob

GIVE: Remember how Oprah surprised her audience by giving everyone a new car? Well, if I were Oprah (or had the spending power of Oprah), I'd give everyone a copy of Michael Pollan's Food Rules, a month of yoga classes (or even a great yoga book or DVD), and Brian Johnson's new book, A Philosopher's Notes. Not quite the dramatic effect that a free car has, but I've always been a sucker for a good book. In the meantime, I'll try to do my best to bring you all more goodness here through MindBodyGreen :)

RECEIVE: There's not much I need as I've been blessed with an incredible wife, family, friends, and community here at MindBodyGreen. Though I wouldn't mind offering more rock star contributors and more awesome travel deals or local deals in NY (LA and SF, hang tight, we'll be there soon), so if you think you can help us out with either, let us know! If not, I wouldn't mind some more Facebook fans, so if you haven't "liked" us on Facebook please do -- and if you already have, please tell all your Facebook friends about us.

PS - Thanks to all our amazing contributors who made up the 2010 Gift Guide. You can view all their picks here.

Happy Holidays! That's a wrap...

Related Posts

Your article and new folder have been saved!