2010 Gift Guide: Zem Joaquin

GIVE: Since most of us won't be spending the holidays in the Alps, I'm giving my girlfriends fabulous organic French beauty products. MELVITA's Winter Oil Trio ($50) is a wildly moisturizing treat and the Hand Bag Essentials set ($20) is just that. If you want to pick up treats in their SF store, mention "ecofabulous" and receive a free beauty mini (a little gift for you while you're picking up gifts for others!).  

I have a lot of holiday party hopping to do, so to make it easy on me and my vegetable tanned pocket book, I've stocked up on eco.love wines ($16.99 per bottle) as hostess gifts. As the first carbon neutral winery, eco.love boasts sustainable winemaking, the utilization of clean energy, recycled glass bottles, natural inks for labeling and the continual restoration of natural wetland habitats near the winery.

RECEIVE: I recently got a beautifully life-changing new washer/dryer set from Electrolux. Though not quite a stocking-stuffer, I can however, stuff thousands of organic stockings in one load! And with a wash-to-dry time of only 36 minutes, it leaves more time for me to spend with the kids. (Washers from $1,299, dryers from $1,199).  

Since I have laundry on the mind, I'm doling out Method's massively efficient detergent pumps and their festive cleaning hand wash.  

Explore More