Natural Beauty Gifts To Buy This Holiday Season
Handmade, organic, natural and just plain pretty to look at, this gift guide has you covered when it comes to finding the perfect holiday present for the beauty junkie in your life.
Because everyone needs an accessory or two to round out their beauty collection.
1. Elite Collection 5 Brush Set, artisbrush.com
2. Ashoka: Black + Vintage Pink Plumes Print Organic Cotton Make-Up Bag, ravenandlily.com
3. Swirl Minimergency Kit, pinchprovisions.com
4. Stop The Water All Natural Cosmetics Toothbrush, thefuturekept.com
Not that anyone needs another excuse to luxuriate a little in a warm bath this winter, but these certainly make a good case for some tub time.
1. Dead Sea Bath Salts, herbivorebotanicals.com
2. Bamboo Bristle Bath Brush, ecotools.com
3. Rica Bathtub Tea, leifshop.com
4. id Clarifying Body Soap, vmvhypoallergenics.com
5. Lavender Candle, izola.com
So your loved ones can smell just as delicious and natural as the ingredients in each of these scents.
1. Bloom Eau de Parfum, foragerbotanicals.com
3. Misaki Organic Lavender, tsilaorganics.com
4. Blum, osmiaorganics.com
5. Givescent Signature, givescent.com
Because when the warm winter hats come off, everyone's hair deserves to shine (in a good way!).
1. Barbar Ceramic ECO 8000 Blow Dryer, folica.com
2. Fat & The Moon Lavender And Cocoa Dry Shampoo, thefuturekept.com
3. Hair Gift Box, malinandgoetz.com
4. Boar Bristle Hair Brush, masonpeareson.com
5. Daily Care Trio, yarokhair.com
Organic makeup used to be nearly impossible to find in such varied and beautiful shades. Not any more. Create a green beauty starter kit with these fantastic products.
1. Phoenix Lips Organic Lip Tint & Blush, etsy.com
2. lip2cheek, rmsbeauty.com
3. Eye Shadow Kit, janeiredale.com
4. Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon, sephora.com
5. Better Than Sex Mascara, toofaced.com
6. Inika Face In A Box, lovelula.com
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.