Switch Up Your Running Routine With This Stair Workout (Video)
Are you looking for a way to get in a great workout without hitting the gym? Do you wonder how you can change up your regular running or walking routine?
I've put together a simple but challenging workout and you don't need anything but a set of stairs! You'll get your heart pumping, boost endurance and torch calories.
Here's the breakdown of what's in the video below:
- Warm up by walking/lightly jogging up and down stairs for 3-5 rounds.
- Jog up and jog down, 3-5 rounds.
- Skip a step up, jog down 3-5 rounds
- Side step up, skipping a step, jog down 3-5 rounds.
- REPEAT other side.
- Take a break and do 10-15 push-ups or just catch your breath.
- Repeat the above sequence one or two more times.
- Remember to stay hydrated, take breaks when you need to and always listen to your body.
Now get to stepping!
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.