One-Pan Baked Curry Cod
As a health coach, one of the biggest concerns I hear from clients is that eating healthy is too time-consuming and complicated. What I've found though is that healthy can be wildly easy, fast and not at all complicated. Especially recipes like this baked cod, which is a super easy one-pan meal.
Baked Curry Cod & Veggies
- 1 wild caught cod filet (about 1/2 pound), skinned
- 2-3 small peppers, cut in half and de-seeded
- large handful of fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry season powder (or any seasoning you prefer can be substituted)
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. Very lightly oil a 10-12 inch cast iron pan (or a frying pan) with olive oil over. Place the filet in the cast iron pan. Add the green beans and the peppers. (If you are low on space in the pan just put the peppers on top of the green beans.) Drizzle the olive oil over everything, then sprinkle on the curry powder.
3. Bake at 350ºF for approximately 15 minutes. The cod should be opaque but flaky and moist. Serve on a plate of greens and enjoy.
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE web class with nutrition expert Kelly LeVeque.