Do you feel stuck, frustrated or like things aren't moving forward the way you want them to? You're not alone; make peace with the fact that what you're trying to accomplish might take longer than usual.
But until get out of whatever rut in which you may find yourself, you can use this time to assess and evaluate your path in life. Every situation you're in is an opportunity for you to learn and grow. Even if things in your life don't appear to be going the way you want, you can align with your heart center and focus forward with confidence and clarity.
If a situation keeps repeating itself, ask what can I learn? Instead of resisting or trying to power your way through problems, consider a more compassionate approach and ask yourself these key questions for accelerated personal growth.
Any time I feel paused or at a standstill, I ask myself these key questions.
1. What lessons am I learning right now?
2. What do I need to say that has been unspoken?
3. Where am I settling?
4. What skills, or talents am I not utilizing?
5. What signs have I been misinterpreting or ignoring?
6. How is life asking me to grow right now?
7. What have I been avoiding out of fear?
8. What part of me have I been afraid to express and show the world?
9. How do I want to feel?
10. What am I committed to changing?
To go deeper on this topic grab this FREE Love Your Life To the Fullest Guide.