Oh, how wonderful it would be if every morning started out with muffins this delicious and healthy! They're easy to make and an overnight family favorite.
These strawberry muffins are great for Paleo and gluten-free diets. They're rich in healthy fats to keep you feeling full and satisfied. Plus, the strawberry flavor can't help but put a big smile on your face!
Strawberry Vanilla Muffins with Coconut Flour
(Makes 12 muffins )
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter or ghee, melted
- 1 cup coconut milk (full fat)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- a 1 oz package of freeze-dried strawberries, crushed into smaller pieces
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In large bowl, blend together eggs, melted butter/ghee, coconut milk, honey, and vanilla.
3. Separately, combine coconut flour, salt, baking powder, and crushed strawberries.
4. Mix dry ingredients into batter until there are no lumps. Do not over mix.
5. Allow batter to sit for 5 minutes in order for the coconut flour to absorb the liquid.
6. Use a muffin scoop to put batter into a muffin pan with greased liners. Silicone muffin liners work well.
7. Bake for about 30 minutes.