25 Ways To Experience A Breakthrough In Your Life
Do you wish your life were different in some way? Do you feel unhappy, stuck or trapped? Do you feel bored and unfulfilled? Do you feel like there's another way to live, one that could be better, happier, and more soul-filled?
The good news is that there is!
It is your birthright to feel inspired and create a life that you can really love.
Here are 25 ideas for you to consider if you'd love to experience a breakthrough in your life.
1. Buy a one-way ticket to your dream destination.
2. Get healthy — do yoga, walk, skip, jump or dance.
3. Go to a painting, singing or dancing class.
4. Read the book called, The Artists Way (and start doing Morning Pages).
5. Forgive someone.
6. Take an improv acting class.
7. Plant a garden (or herb box).
8. Go to a farmers market.
9. Write the first page of your novel.
10. Start your own business.
11. Quit an unfulfilling job and go to a creative art school.
12. Work part-time (or volunteer) for an inspirational company.
13. Teach or mentor someone.
14. Go for a new look: cut, color or grow your hair.
15. Start speaking your truth.
16. Declutter your bedroom.
17. Sign up for an Outward Bound course.
18. Let go of something that drains you (a situation, person or event).
19. Have some quiet time alone.
20. Book a colonic session.
21. Do a yoga workshop or yoga teacher training course.
22. Set an intention for manifestation.
23. Ask to be shown the next step.
24. Heal and nourish your body.
25. Have a tarot or psychic reading.
The key is to listen to your body. When you read this list, notice what ideas make your heart beat faster with excitement and whisper, "Yes, I would love to do this."
The next step is to take action.
Make today count by letting your courage be much bigger than your fears. Give yourself permission to have a breakthrough by taking baby steps toward your dreams and goals.
I know that you can do this. The reason I know this, is because I've done all the things on the list above. I know that you can too.
Please leave me a comment below on what you think might help you experience a breakthrough. I really look forward to reading your comments!