This quinoa fruit salad is an absolutely delicious dish suitable for vegans and vegetarians. I love having it as a light breakfast, but it also makes a delicious lunch or exotic side dish to a healthy dinner.
Ingredients, for 1 serving
- 1/2 to 1 cup of white quinoa, cooked
- 2 cups of your favorite fruits, diced
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of vanilla powder
- A few leaves of fresh mint for topping (optional)
- Nuts and seeds of your choice for topping (optional)
Cook your quinoa and put it aside to cool.
Dice your fruit in small pieces.
Mix your quinoa and your fruit with the lemon juice and spices.
Eat like that, or garnish with nuts and seeds of your choice.
Want more recipes like this one? You can download your free copy of the Happy & Healthy People recipe book here.