Whether we're aware of it or not, we create our lives based upon the Law of Attraction. We invite situations into our life simply by manifesting them or not manifesting them.

These are some of the most powerful affirmations for making truly great and lasting change. Write them down and stick them to your bathroom mirror or print them and place in your cubicle at work and get ready for greatness to unfold.

1. I love and accept myself unconditionally in this moment.

It's easy to put ourselves down in the wake of perceived failure or when we feel our inner bully trying to make us feel small. When we can hold ourselves in the truth that we are always worthy of love, we learn the ingrained truth that we are all love at our core.

2. I am enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Instead of looking for our happiness when we achieve something that is future-based, affirming to ourselves that we are enough right now creates a deep feeling of peace that cannot be attained where we search for fulfillment in the tomorrow.

3. The Universe supports me.

Faith is often based on that which cannot be seen, yet with repeated affirmation or practice, it can be felt greatly and will support us in our lives. Knowing that we are supported helps us release our fear of achieving greatness and allows us to leap where we may otherwise have shied away.

4. This moment is perfect and exactly how it's supposed to be.

Gratitude for all moments in life is a powerful happiness creator. Amid chaos, in times of stress, or when we feel like we're stuck in difficult situations, we can overcome this by harnessing gratitude for the moment. Over time this inevitably leads us to see light where we may have only seen dark and experience great joy in things we may have otherwise missed.

5. What would love do in this moment?

This is one of the most powerful questions you can ask yourself. Any time you're trying or struggling to make a decision, the answer will always be clear when you ask, "What would love do?" If you're looking to live a healthier lifestyle, nurture your relationship, or are embarking on a new journey in life, asking this question will lead you to the truest and most peaceful and secure path.

Photo Credit: Stocksy.com

Explore More