6 Ways To Manifest The Life You Want

'Tis the season for New Year’s resolutions! We get super excited to start the year by eating right, hitting the gym, setting our monthly budgets, and then we fall off the resolution wagon and settle into our old patterns. Well, there’s hope.

Here are a few easy tips to become a manifestation maven all year long:

1. Get focused! Energy flows where attention goes.

If you want to make your resolutions a reality, write them down or create a vision board that represents what that resolution will look like when it becomes a reality. By doing so, you send a big fat message to the Universe that you mean business. Keep your list in a safe spot that you can revisit daily or weekly. Post-meditation or yoga, sit quietly and recite your resolutions or visualize them happening.

2. Ditch your inner perfectionist! If you “screw up,” let go and begin again.

I am a recovering perfectionist and have a tendency to take my manifestation wish list (and myself!) too seriously. Remember that nobody’s perfect and if your resolution is to eat better and you have an emotional binge fest, don’t give up! Let it go and begin again. We let go and begin again in many aspects of life (relationships and careers, for example) and the same mantra applies here.

3. Start small and get realMajor change doesn’t happen overnight.

One big manifestation mishap I see if that we set unrealistic expectations, miss the mark, and then give up completely. Instead, set small attainable goals for what you want in 2014.

Looking for love? Aim for one date a week.

Want to hit the gym? Go three times a week, exploring activities that resonate with you and work your way up from there.

Want more play and less work in your life? Plan one fun night a week.

4. Get your chakra power on.

If Deepak Chopra can get down with the chakras, so can you. These powerful energetic centers can contain emotional energy like fear, anxiety, self-doubt, and low self-esteem, which can get in the way of making your intentions a reality. The beauty of energy is that every one of you has the power through chakra clearing meditations to release your blocks so you can move freely toward what you want to manifest. If you're in a resolutions rut, know that you have the power to take out the emotional trash that’s getting in your way.

5. Find the joy: Celebrate what you've cultivated to date.

Often we get into autopilot mode and forget to stop, breathe, and reflect on what we have manifested in our lives to date. Make a list of the abundance that you have cultivated and celebrate the results of your work! When you focus on your manifestation magic, more abundance will flow your way. Try it!

6. Don’t have a one-night stand with your resolutions: Become a manifestation maven all year long.

In a society where we often look outward for comfort and validation or where we are quick to jump into woe-is-me-mode, I offer a different perspective: Each and every single one of you has the power to create the life you want.

Don’t have a one-night stand with your resolutions. Consider setting intentions for the life you want all year long. You’ll be amazed at what you can create if you consciously participate in your energy, thoughts, and intentions daily.

Let’s hear it folks, what’s on the manifestation hit list for 2014? Let me know which step resonated with you!

Related Posts

Your article and new folder have been saved!