Yes, You Can Make Your Own Coconut Milk!
It's never been so easy to make your own coconut milk. This recipe takes five minutes and all you need is a whole young coconut! I love it and you will, too!
- 1 whole young coconut (flesh + water)
- Optional: cinnamon, vanilla, or any of your favorite spices
1. Crack open your coconut and pour the water into a jar.
2. Scoop the flesh and place in your high speed blender.
3. Pour some of your coconut water into the blender with the flesh.
4. Add more or less water to adjust the consistency of your milk. If you like it creamy, use less water. (I used about 2 cups of coconut water for 1 whole coconut flesh.)
5. Drink fresh, it's delicious!
You can also get creative by adding a pinch of cinnamon, a dash of vanilla, or your favorite spice before blending.