12 Great Reasons To Love Yourself
I have a confession to make: loving myself has rarely come easily to me. So I made a list of reasons why I should love myself. I wanted share it because I think you should too:
1. Love yourself because there's no one else who has your smile.
2. Love yourself because there's no one else who has your laugh.
3. Love yourself because wishing to be someone else is a sentence of misery and exhaustion. Regardless of where you may go or what you do, you will be who you are for the rest of your life.
4. Love yourself because it isn't up to others to love you; it's a blessing when they do love you. When you love yourself, you allow yourself to let go of the expectation of others to do so.
5. Love yourself because you've been blessed with the skin you're in, so wear it comfortably.
6. Love yourself because while people come in and out of your life, you will always remain.
7. Love yourself because life becomes easier when you work with what you have.
8. Love yourself because when you are loving toward yourself, you attract people who love you too.
9. Love yourself because, as Martin Luther King, Jr. said, "Hate is too great of a burden to bear."
10. Love yourself because you're an artwork of DNA.
11. Love yourself because your weaknesses are disguised as a journey, ready for you to explore.
12. Love yourself because once you accept who you are, you can focus your energy on other matters and people in your life.
Want to know if you should you go Keto? Paleo? Deciding what to eat to feel your best shouldn’t be complicated. We’ve removed the guesswork to give you all the best nutrition tips & tools, all in one place. Ready to kickstart your health journey? We’re here to guide you.