12 Reasons To Smile Every Day
As Mother Teresa said, "Peace begins with a smile." I came up with daily reminders that helped me maintain my smile and peace, even during difficult times.
1. I smile because I've been blessed with today, and I can make the most of it.
2. I smile because there's no one else like me in this world.
3. I smile because I'm choosing to enjoy my life regardless of the obstacles I will face.
4. I smile because I choose to wear my experience as wisdom, not baggage.
5. I smile because the Sun and the Moon are smiling back at me.
6. I smile because I'm aware of the negative and positive aspects of my life; however, I am choosing to focus on what is going well in my life.
7. I smile because I have hope.
8. I smile because today is the best day of my life, and there will be many more on the way.
9. I smile because I live in a world of endless possibilities.
10. I smile because I have faith that whatever is meant to be will be.
11. I smile because I have been given this life for me to enjoy.
12. I smile because even though people come in and out of my life, I will never be alone.
Want to know if you should you go Keto? Paleo? Whole 30? Deciding what to eat to feel your best shouldn’t be complicated. We’ve removed the guesswork to give you all the best nutrition tips & tools, all in one place. Ready to kickstart your health journey? We’re here to guide you.