12 Reasons To Smile Every Day
As Mother Teresa said, "Peace begins with a smile." I came up with daily reminders that helped me maintain my smile and peace, even during difficult times.
1. I smile because I've been blessed with today, and I can make the most of it.
2. I smile because there's no one else like me in this world.
3. I smile because I'm choosing to enjoy my life regardless of the obstacles I will face.
4. I smile because I choose to wear my experience as wisdom, not baggage.
5. I smile because the Sun and the Moon are smiling back at me.
6. I smile because I'm aware of the negative and positive aspects of my life; however, I am choosing to focus on what is going well in my life.
7. I smile because I have hope.
8. I smile because today is the best day of my life, and there will be many more on the way.
9. I smile because I live in a world of endless possibilities.
10. I smile because I have faith that whatever is meant to be will be.
11. I smile because I have been given this life for me to enjoy.
12. I smile because even though people come in and out of my life, I will never be alone.
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.