Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Pudding
What's one of the best things about fall, other than the crisp air, vibrant foliage and apple picking? Pumpkins!
This deliciously satisfying pumpkin spice pudding is a great crust-free version of a seasonal classic, and is made with real ingredients only. It contains no refined sugar.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- ½ cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1/8 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Unsalted chopped pistachios and pumpkin seeds for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or food processor and blend for a minute.
- Chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Top with chopped pistachios and pumpkin seeds, if desired, and voila!
Super quick, easy and delicious! Enjoy...
Ready to learn how to fight inflammation and address autoimmune disease through the power of food? Join our 5-Day Inflammation Video Summit with mindbodygreen’s top doctors.