Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Pudding
What's one of the best things about fall, other than the crisp air, vibrant foliage and apple picking? Pumpkins!
This deliciously satisfying pumpkin spice pudding is a great crust-free version of a seasonal classic, and is made with real ingredients only. It contains no refined sugar.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- ½ cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1/8 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Unsalted chopped pistachios and pumpkin seeds for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or food processor and blend for a minute.
- Chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Top with chopped pistachios and pumpkin seeds, if desired, and voila!
Super quick, easy and delicious! Enjoy...
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.