What's one of the best things about fall, other than the crisp air, vibrant foliage and apple picking? Pumpkins!
This deliciously satisfying pumpkin spice pudding is a great crust-free version of a seasonal classic, and is made with real ingredients only. It contains no refined sugar.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- ½ cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1/8 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Unsalted chopped pistachios and pumpkin seeds for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or food processor and blend for a minute.
- Chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Top with chopped pistachios and pumpkin seeds, if desired, and voila!
Super quick, easy and delicious! Enjoy...