3 Tips To Get Glowing Skin All Day Long

3 Tips To Get Glowing Skin All Day Long Hero Image

We all want, glowing, youthful skin, and many people are willing to spend loads of money to get it. But it doesn't have to be so difficult or expensive!

Here are three great strategies to help you get glowing skin all day long, and they're easier than you think.

1. Try a workout quickie.

If you want a complexion that makes every colleague jealous, put a jump rope right next to your bed. Grab it when getting up and jump as often and as fast as you can.

They even come with an embedded counter nowadays, which boosts motivation and makes the whole thing more fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

You might not last for more than a couple of minutes, but your complexion will be fantastic for hours.

2. Practice DIY beauty treatments.

Lots of store-bought products are often full of chemicals which do more harm than good. Organic products can be great, but they are pricey, too.

For this reason, I always make my own beauty treatments.

You get a great exfoliating and moisturizing face mask by pureeing half an orange with some oatmeal and a tablespoon of dead sea salt. Process into a smooth paste, apply with your fingers and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water, put on some coconut oil and you are good to go.

To firm your skin with an incredible boost of antioxidants, simply cut a peach in half and gently rub on your face. Rinse once dry and apply a little bit of sesame oil afterwards.

This is better than anything that comes in a jar!

3. Eat simple and real food.

I'm an orthomolecular nutritionist and I help people turn back their biological clock through vitamin cures. I just love vitamin cures because they offer a complete deal:

You can ditch diets for good, will become fitter than you have ever been and simply look great!

If you want to clear your skin, just find your way back to simple and real food. Shop for unprocessed ingredients which will give your body what it needs without messing with your brain or emotions.

For an incredibly effective Glowing Skin Tonic, juice three green apples, 1/2 a cucumber, 1 lime, and 1 celery stick and blend with a small piece of avocado and half a teaspoon of vitamin C powder (ascorbic acid).

Have this drink twice a day instead of a ready-made morning and afternoon snack, and you'll soon see what real food can do for your skin, as well as your hips!

If you want to know more about the power of nature and great DIY beauty recipes, check out my "Healing ABC of Simple & Real Food" Series. I promise you will be blown away!

Photo Credit: Shutterstock.com

Explore More