1. Extract coconut from its shell. This can be daunting if you don't know the right technique. What I've found works best is to drain the coconut by poking a hole in one of the two "eyes" of the coconut then smashing the "chin" (the triangular shaped base) of the coconut against the concrete and it will split right open. Use a fork to loosen up the meat.
2. Chop the coconut meat into 1/2 inch cubes and place into large bowl.
3. Add the blueberries and mint to the bowl.
4. Add the hemp seeds, cacao nibs, olive oil and sea salt.
5. Mix all ingredients well, and enjoy!