For the Love of Garlic Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1/4 c reduced sodium tamari
- 1/4 apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup good tasting (aka nutritional) yeast
- 2-3 tbsps of cold pressed olive or sesame oil,
- 2 big cloves of garlic minced
- 1/4 c water
- 1-2 tbsps fresh squeezed lemon juice
If you like your dressing a little thicker, throw in a little more nutritional yeast.
Mix in a Vitamix, a blender, or NutriBullet and enjoy!
It should last a week or so in the fridge.
Toss spinach, kale and Swiss chard with mixed raw nuts and seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, chia), shredded beets, carrots and maybe some goji berries.
Toss sliced cucumber, chopped tomatoes, blueberries and sliced strawberries!
Pack a protein punch with chickpeas, black beans, cooked quinoa and diced red and yellow peppers
Photo Credit: Shutterstock.com