Gluten-Free Recipe: Quick & Easy Supercharged Oatmeal
I call this oatmeal supercharged because of its awesome powers to give you the energy you need first thing in the morning, and to keep you feeling full for longer. This oatmeal is filled with superfoods and is nutrient packed!
If you keep these ingredients on hand, this is a very quick, easy and super-healthy breakfast to make. It takes less than 10 minutes!
Be sure to use organic ingredients, if possible.
- 1/3 cup oats (make sure they're labeled "gluten free")
- 1/2 cup of boiling water
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup (grade B)
- dash of cinnamon
- optional: chopped up fruit or dried fruit of your choice
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Add boiling water, and stir.
- Let sit for 1-3 minutes.
- If oatmeal is too thick for your liking, feel free to add more water.
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE web class with nutrition expert Kelly LeVeque.