Gluten-Free Recipe: Quick & Easy Supercharged Oatmeal
I call this oatmeal supercharged because of its awesome powers to give you the energy you need first thing in the morning, and to keep you feeling full for longer. This oatmeal is filled with superfoods and is nutrient packed!
If you keep these ingredients on hand, this is a very quick, easy and super-healthy breakfast to make. It takes less than 10 minutes!
Be sure to use organic ingredients, if possible.
- 1/3 cup oats (make sure they're labeled "gluten free")
- 1/2 cup of boiling water
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup (grade B)
- dash of cinnamon
- optional: chopped up fruit or dried fruit of your choice
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Add boiling water, and stir.
- Let sit for 1-3 minutes.
- If oatmeal is too thick for your liking, feel free to add more water.
Want to know if you should you go Keto? Paleo? Deciding what to eat to feel your best shouldn’t be complicated. We’ve removed the guesswork to give you all the best nutrition tips & tools, all in one place. Ready to kickstart your health journey? We’re here to guide you.