- 1/3 cup oats (make sure they're labeled "gluten free")
- 1/2 cup of boiling water
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup (grade B)
- dash of cinnamon
- optional: chopped up fruit or dried fruit of your choice
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Add boiling water, and stir.
- Let sit for 1-3 minutes.
- If oatmeal is too thick for your liking, feel free to add more water.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock.com