If you like to follow the basic Ayurvedic principles of seasonal eating, this summer gazpacho recipe is perfect because it's a light, healthy soup that will keep you cool in the heat. It will take you less than 10 minutes to make and you'll have plenty to share with your family and friends. Bonus: it's raw and vegan, making it a healthy option for everyone!
Super Easy Summer Gazpacho
- 2 14-ounce cans of diced tomatoes (preferably no salt, organic kinds)
- 2 long hothouse cucumbers, chopped
- 2 organic red bell peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbs apple cider vineger
- 4 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
Add all of the ingredients to your favorite blender, and mix until your desired consistency.
If you want it extra creamy, blend on high for around 60 seconds. You can also save some of the cucumbers and red pepper to garnish on top. Another option is to sprinkle on your favorite hot sauce for a little extra kick.