3 Easy Steps To Get What You Want Fast

3 Easy Steps To Get What You Want Fast Hero Image

Manifesting seems to be the big buzzword lately. I believe fully in the power of manifesting, but there seem to be some misconceptions around this “law of attraction” thing.

Manifesting is more than just focusing on what you want. The reality is that we are manifesting all the time! Low-level thoughts, like "I suck," "No one really cares about what I have to say," or "I'll never make money doing what I love," will create those realities in your life. If you think everyone is out to get you, then you'll find yourself in situations where people could be sabotaging, backstabbing or bullying you.

On the flip side, when you focus on the positive aspects of things, such as, "I am worthy of my goals and desires," "I make a difference," and "I am abundant," you create those experiences.

At any given moment you are either manifesting what you want, or creating what you don't want. The goal is to focus your energy on the good stuff. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Here are three tips to help you get what you want fast.

1. Get clear about your fear.

Most of us want to make our dreams come true, but despite our best efforts and multiple attempts to achieve them, we keep coming short of reaching our dreams. Often this is because we focus on fixing or changing our outside world. If we don't address our limiting beliefs, then our fear will stop us and we will keep repeating the same patterns. In order to manifest your desires, you must get clear about what's blocking you and remove it with compassion and forgiveness.

2. Believe it with every fiber of your being!

The next step is to believe in your dream with all of your heart. If you believe in it and picture it in your mind, you're vibrating at a level that can attract your dream much faster. For example, I worked with a coaching client who wanted to be a wellness coach and writer. She didn't truly believe people would care about what she had to say, so she kept experiencing situations that reinforced that belief — clients who didn’t show up and people who didn't listen during her sessions. It wasn't until she shifted her attention to believe in herself that her world changed. All of a sudden her business was booming, and she felt her self-confidence rising as she saw her dreams coming true. The same thing can happen to you if you believe in yourself and your dreams.

3. Release your expectations.

The final step to getting what you want is to let go! Stop thinking and obsessing about your dream. Sometimes we want to achieve something so badly that we strangle our goals. We don't allow the natural process to unfold. Too many times, when we have big dreams, we put timelines, expectations and parameters in place to achieve them. This actually stops the goals from manifesting. Instead, turn your attention to the feeling of the goal being realized, and let go of the when and how.

With these easy steps, before too long you'll find you're a manifesting machine!

How about you? Have you tried manifesting before? What goal are you working towards right now? There is power in sharing ... leave your BIG GOALS below.

Photo Credit: Shutterstock.com