Heavy Metals Stored Within Your Body: Yes, You Probably Have Them + What You Can Do
Many people have an excessive amount of heavy metals stored in their body, contributing to disease and symptoms. It’s not hard to have heavy metal toxicity—just think about what we're exposed to in our air, water and food:
- Mercury from our water, thermometers, thermostats and teeth amalgams
- Lead from pipes, drains and smoldering materials
- Arsenic is released into the environment in the making of chemicals and glasses, and by the smelting process of copper, zinc and lead
- Countless more heavy metals enter your body via exposure to pesticides, batteries, steel, alloys, dyes, and steel.
Heavy metals don’t easily leave the body unless specific steps are taken to remove them. Here are some of my preferred ways to facilitate the removal of heavy metals from the body:
1. Eat a clean, highly alkaline, organic diet.
Aim to include lots of fresh salads, healing juices, raw soups, and smoothies to reduce the amount of toxins going into the body and help magnetize out old acidic waste that is stored in the body.
2. Infrared saunas help remove heavy metal toxins stored in your fat and connective tissue.
Unlike a regular sauna, it has the ability to penetrate deep into the subcutaneous tissue to help root out these poisons.
3. Get cozy with cilantro.
Incorporate at least one fresh bunch of coriander (cilantro) in your smoothies, juices or meals daily for its function as a natural chelator of heavy metals from the body.
4. Take chlorella daily.
Chlorella, a water-grown algae full of chlorophyll, is highly touted for its ability to detoxify and cleanse the body by binding to toxins and carrying them out of our systems. It also cleanses the blood and supports oxygenation of the blood.
5. Cleanse the colon with regular colonics and enemas.
Any other protocols you use to detoxify heavy metals will work more effectively with regular colon cleansing.
Including as many of these practices into your daily and weekly regime will help you to detoxify heavy metals stored in your body that may otherwise contribute to health problems over time. You will also experience greater energy, health and happiness to boot!
Photo Credit: Shutterstock.com
About the Author
12 hours, 44 minutes ago
19 hours, 50 minutes ago
20 hours, 10 minutes ago
20 hours, 12 minutes ago
one day, 20 hours ago