How To Get Funky With Feng Shui (And Get It To Work For You!)
There’s a reason I love my job as a feng shui practitioner. First, I get to teach people how to create a healthier and happier self. What could be better than that?
You see, feng shui is about harnessing positive energy from our environment in a meaningful way to design your ideal environment for your own life’s purpose. So my work is helping my clients reorganize their home and/or work area to cultivate a harmonious partnership with that space.
And here’s the best part of all…
I get to watch people – at many different stages of life – take back control of their lives. They're often able to find their footing again, especially after experiencing “a bumpy ride” with life’s trials and misfortunes. After helping them work out the best way to organize their space, I get to stand back and watch my clients recapture their enthusiasm for life, making new plans and dreams.
It’s those new plans and dreams I want to tell you about today. Let me explain…
The second most popular question I hear (after “What is feng shui?”) is: When should I use feng shui?
The beauty of feng shui is that you can apply it anytime, anywhere, no matter what life circumstances you are going through, or how new or seasoned you are to its philosophy.
But here’s the key aspect of feng shui: It's practiced by people who are looking to make a positive change in their lives.
It is not “magic” or some kind of fix-all remedy to many of life’s very real challenges.
But when you apply feng shui with genuinely good intentions, it can enhance, improve, and change your life. I’ve seen it happen dozens of times in dozens of different ways – always helping people change their lives for the better.
Here are some common examples when the practice of feng shui is most beneficial:
When You’re Changing Your Living Space
- You are moving into a new place, such as a home, a rental, an office or retail space.
- You are building a new house or condominium.
- You are remodeling your existing home or office space.
- You are purchasing a new place.
- You are preparing to sell your home.
- You are merging homes because you’re moving in together with a partner or getting married.
- There has been a death with a family member.
- You recently got divorced or had a break-up.
- You need some special self-healing or self-care.
- You are stressed and want to restore balance.
- You want to attract new love or strengthen a current relationship.
- You want to invite new friends, mentors, clients, partners, and teachers into your life.
- You are surrounded by clutter that is weighing you down.
- Your space is chaotic and you need to feel grounded again.
- You are looking for fresh direction on achieving and realizing your goals and dreams.
When You Need a Change in Your Career and/or Finances
- You feel “stuck” in your career.
- You want to increase your cash flow or attract more business opportunities.
- You want a promotion or to take your career or business endeavors to the next level.
- You are in a creative rut.
- You are experiencing a sudden bout of money “going out the door.”
When Your Health and Family Situation is in Flux
- You want to have a baby.
- You are struggling with new or ongoing health issues.
- You are suffering from depression.
- You often feel tired or experience lack of energy.
- You are unmotivated to care for others or for yourself.
I encourage you to let feng shui help make you healthier and happier – starting now.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock.com
To learn more about happiness, check out How To Create More Happiness & Meaning In Your Life With Charlie Knoles.
About the Author
Charlie Knoles helps you find meaning, happiness, and fulfillment in your life with this guided meditation.view course
This guided meditation course will teach you numerous meditation techniques that will change your life!view course
This nutrition course will teach you the basics to help you incorporate a plant-based diet into your everyday life!view course