7 Steps to Unleash Your Inner Goddess
Think back. Remember a time you felt confident and in control; wanna feel like that again? We all have a fiery, sexy, powerful inner Goddess waiting to be unleashed right now.
Self-empowerment lights our internal fire, making us glow, improves our relationships, provides the self-belief to pursue the career we want and leads to better sex.
1) Don’t wait for weight. Being a Goddess is not dependent on dress size. You are beautiful, sensual and desirable just as you are. Believe it. The sexiest curve on a woman is her smile, show yours often.
2) Don’t be a people pleaser. We all have a certain amount of unavoidable tasks to perform but constantly saying yes to things you don’t want to do can have a seriously detrimental effect on your physical and emotional health. What are you compromising on and can you change it?
3) Stand in your own power. Ultimately you don’t need anyone’s approval. Don’t let negative comments make you think you can’t. You can.
4) Be present. Thinking “when I had _______ in the past I was confident” or “when I get _______ in the future I will be confident” will lead to a spiral of self-doubt about who you are now. What you have right here, right now will work for you if you let it. Trust me.
5) Be kind to yourself. When was the last time you paid a friend a compliment? When was the last time you paid yourself a compliment? Get the point?
6) Have some self-belief. Clichéd, I know but if you don’t believe in yourself how can you expect anyone else to?
7) Realize you have a choice. This was the most empowering for me. Feel the fear and do it anyway, or don’t do it. It’s your life, you get to decide.
Follow these tips then get out there and strut your stuff. It’s your time to shine.
To learn more about how to have a great relationship or happiness, check out our video courses How To Have The Greatest Relationship Of Your Life and How To Create More Happiness & Meaning In Your Life.
About the Author
one day, 18 hours ago
2 days, 11 hours ago
3 days, 12 hours ago
3 days, 13 hours ago
3 days, 19 hours ago