20 Life Changing Books on My Shelf

I’ve been a fervent reader since high school and have collected the opinions and perspectives of a variety of authors and experts over the years. I appreciated Alana Gibbs recent post, 4 Books That Will Change Your Life, and was inspired to look on my bookshelf to add twenty more. While I have read all of these books, I often go back to review certain chapters or sections to be reminded of the powerful messages they offer. Hopefully you’ll find something useful too.

Love & Relationships
If the Buddha Dated - Charlotte Kasl
Ethical Slut  - Dossie Easton and Janet W. Hardy
The 5 Love Languages - Gary Chapman
Living a Connected Life - Kathleen A. Brehony

Personal Development
The Road Less Traveled  - M. Scott Peck. M.D.
The Artist’s Way - Julia Cameron
7 Kinds of Smart - Thomas Armstrong, PH.D.

Career Development
The 4-Hour Workweek - Timothy Ferriss
The Tipping Point - Malcolm Gladwell

Health and Wellness
The Cure - Dr. Timothy Brantley
Fast Food Nation - Eric Schlosser

Yoga Related
Autobiography of a Yogi - Paramahansa Yogananda
Light on Yoga - B.K.S. Iyengar
The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali - Sri Swami Satchidananda

You May Also Enjoy

To learn more about meditation or yoga, check out our video courses The Essential Guide To Meditation and The Complete Guide To Yoga.
About the Author

Gigi Yogini inspires women of every age, shape, size, background and ability to love and strengthen their bodies. Listed as one of Origin Magazine’s “Most Beautiful Women Portraying Strength, Passion and Vision,” Gigi is an advocate for positive body image and she believes in practicing joy, because practice makes permanent.

Take one of Gigi's yoga classes online at YogaVibes.com and use the promotional code GigiFreeMonth to access 30 days of unlimited videos for free. Or join her on Facebook or Instagram for daily inspiration.

Comments
Popular