Stop Shoulding on Yourself!
Most of us are guilty of this in one form or another; I should be better, richer, thinner, faster, stronger, funnier, happier, more successful, less grumpy, more giving, less critical, taller, shorter, younger, older… EXHAUSTING!
Instead of ‘I should (fill in the blank)’ consider the following alternatives:
1. I am going to celebrate my own unique self
2. I am going to take time to care of myself today
3. I am strong and capable
4. I am going to set goals to help me reach my goal
5. I am going to recognize the light inside everyone that I meet today
6. I am a part of something powerful and beautiful; therefore, I am powerful and beautiful!
7. I am open to absolute abundance
8. I am pure light, joy and love
9. I am a rock star!
10. I am pure awesomeness
No more shoulding – who has time for that should anyway?!
Embrace the awesomeness of you!
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr Seuss
image via Cole Bennett
To learn more about how to have a great relationship, check out our video course How To Have The Greatest Relationship Of Your Life.
About the Author
22 hours, 39 minutes ago
2 days, 23 hours ago
5 days, 19 hours ago
6 days, 2 hours ago