Top 10 Posts of 2011
We've had some amazing posts this year. Starting at number 10 and counting down to number 1, here are 2011's most popular posts.
3. Meditation & Sex Are Same to Your Brain
We love when scientific studies support the health benefits of yoga and meditation. And when a study supports sexual benefits as we well -- you have one popular study.
2. Hilarious Yoga Mat for Sale on Craigslist
The story behind this used yoga mat for sale for a $1 might be the funniest thing many of us have ever read. Prepare to laugh out loud.
1. Five Mind-Blowing Facts About McDonald's
You'll never look at the golden arches the same way again after seeing this.
5. Adam Levine: Yoga Revolutionized My Life
4. Six Inspirational Yogis in Their 90s
Think you're too old to start yoga? Think again! Check out these six inspirational yogis in their nineties!
6. Before and After Photos: A Month of Meditation
Don't think that meditation can make an observable difference in your life and appearance? This series of photos will convince you.
7. Body Image Parable: Mermaid or Whale?
This parable on body image not only went viral but also prompted a great discussion.
8. Ten Food Combinations That Wreak Havoc on Your Health
Nadya Andreeva told us about ten food combinations which present challenges to our digestive system.
10. Q & A with Miranda Kerr
I was fortunate enough to talk with Miranda about everything from her wellness journey, yoga practice, passion for organics, spirituality (including Louise Hay), and more.
9. Eleven Qualities of the Ultimate Yoga Instructor
If I had to describe the qualities that make for the 'ultimate' yogi, this would be it.
2 days, 17 hours ago
2 days, 21 hours ago
2 days, 22 hours ago
3 days, 15 hours ago
3 days, 22 hours ago