If you're new to positive affirmations, making a positive statement or wish as if it were true is at the heart of what a positive affirmation is.
Here's an example of two affirmations, one positive and one negative, from Louise's best-selling book, You Can Heal Your Life:
1. "People are out to get me."
2. "Everyone is always helpful."
If what we believe about ourselves and our life ultimately becomes true, these two affirmations will each have a dramatically different effect on our life. Make sense?
There are so many great affirmations from Louise Hay to choose from -- but if we here at MBG had to pick just five we would go with these:
1. "I love myself, therefore, I behave in a loving way to all people for I know that that which I give out returns to me multiplied."
2. "I only attract loving people in my world for they are a mirror of what I am."
3. "I am open and receptive to all the good and abundance in the Universe."
4. "Today is a delightful day. Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways."
5. "I lovingly do everything I can to assist my body in maintaining perfect health."