20 Positive Affirmations for Love & Self-Confidence
Affirmations are positive statements that you can speak out loud or silently, and can influence your life in ways you never thought were possible.

Have you ever taken inventory of your thoughts for an entire day? If not, you should definitely try it, as you'd be amazed by the number of negative thoughts that run through our brains.

This is where affirmations come in. Many of us unknowingly use affirmations silently, but in a negative way when we think to ourselves things like, “I can’t do this” or “I am too stupid for that.”  But when you start to consciously use positive affirmations, you'll not only began to change your thoughts, but you'll begin to change your life. Why? Because when you believe something to be true, you begin to attract that same energy toward you, afterall, 'like attracts like.'

So... the more positive thoughts you have, the more positive things will happen in your everyday life.

So when and how should I use positive affirmations?

Ideally start in the morning -- maybe even put a piece of paper with an affirmation on your bathroom mirror to remind you. Then try to repeat as often as possible during the day (sometimes I do it out loud, but mostly I do it silently).

Sound good?

Here's a list of 20 positive affirmations to help get you started:
  1. I know that I am of good health.
  2. My job/business is an all-consuming love affair and I attract whatever I need through it.
  3. I am prosperous, healthy, and happy and I live in abundance.
  4. I open myself to the beauty, joy, and harmony of the Universe and I enjoy it.
  5. I love and respect myself at all times.
  6. There are no failures. I learn from everything I do.
  7. I believe that everything is for my highest good and greatest joy.
  8. I move beyond forgiveness, to understanding, and I have compassion and kindness for myself and others.
  9. I open my heart to love and I radiate love.
  10. I forgive those who need forgiving, for not being what I wanted them to be.
  11. I deserve love and I get it in abundance.
  12. I will speak easily and truthfully to myself and others.
  13. I am a good listener.
  14. I am a good communicator.
  15. I am calm.
  16. I love and trust my creative gifts.
  17. I accept that I am an unlimited being and that I can create anything I want.
  18. I am open to new ideas, people, and situations which will enhance my joy and happiness.
  19. The more love I give the more there is to receive.
  20. I am open to the goodness and abundance of the Universe.
You May Also Enjoy

7 Amazing Things That Happened When I Got Off Facebook

About six months ago I was logged into Facebook, scrolling from my newsfeed when I looked down and saw my 7-month-old son, Oliver, staring at me. Read

To learn more about how to have a great relationship or happiness, check out our video courses How To Have The Greatest Relationship Of Your Life and How To Create More Happiness & Meaning In Your Life.
About the Author
I am moved by spiritual and personal development and love to share this by teaching it to others. This is what I want to share with you! To learn to focus on using your: inner feelings, Wisdom, Faith, Courage, self-acceptance, confidence, Forgiveness and Unconditional Love. I use guided meditations as this is a powerful way to help you, here I will be your personal guide helping you with methods such as visualizations, positive affirmations to balance and improve your life.
Comments
Popular