10 Gorgeous Photos Of Nature For A Better Monday

If you spend most of your time indoors, it can be easy to forget how awe-inspiring and beautiful nature is. From the ocean to forests to mountains, the earth has given us plenty of inspiration. All you have to do is know where to look!

Of course, if you're cooped up in an office on another Monday, it can be easy to forget the vast, unvarnished lands that surround our clusters of human habitation. Fortunately, the magic of photography and the Internet can bring some of nature's majesty straight to your computer or smartphone!

Below are our 10 favorite nature photos from the past week; some are from major media outlets, and others are from individual photographers. All of the images inspire us to love and be kinder to our planet, and we hope they do the same for you. And if you really love these photos, you can follow the accounts to get a heavy dose of nature all the time!

Loading Photo: @randyolson | Once an ancient sea, its uplifted floor untouched by scouring glaciers that stopped to the north. Eons of erosion carved deep valleys into the Ozarks crusty limestone plateau, transforming its flat surface into the unlikely role of hills. @natgeo @thephotosociety @natgeocreative #fall #color #travel #ozarks #autumn #landscape
View on Instagram

Loading My story on Sherpa climbers in @NatGeo magazine should be hitting news stands in the next few days! This was a story that really pushed me into uncomfortable territory - climbing above 21,000ft. While I discovered I'm not meant to be a Himalayan climber I am grateful for having been pushed to the edge, it's always a place where I learn and grow. Beyond the mountains I also connected with many Sherpa families and began relationships that I will have for many years to come. In this image Lakpa Sherpa rests after his expedition arrives at Camp 1 on #AmaDablam, one if the most beautiful and dramatic peaks in the #Khumbu. #Nepal

ADVERTISEMENT

View on Instagram

Loading Moab is famous for its climbing, mountain biking, and four-wheeling, but most people don't realize it also has the highest concentration of highline locations in the world. This high traverse over the Green River, which Hayley Ashburn navigates here, is one of my favorites. In rhythm and feeling strong, Ashburn threw in a few extra poses and yoga moves to show off her arsenal of skills. #Viewfinder Photo: @scottyrog | OutsideOnline.com

View on Instagram

Loading Photo @johnkernickphotography Fall colors near Millerton, NY. #fall #reflection

View on Instagram

Loading here's to taking a cheap rental car from Vegas a bit out of its comfort zone.

View on Instagram

Loading #ig_crossroads #ig_shotz #allwhatsbeautiful_sky #nature_skyshotz #nature_of_our_world #sky_sultans #skoddeheimen #bøverdalen #raubergstulsvegen #bestofnorway_Autumn #autumn #treeworld #tv_nature #rsa_sky #iphone5 #visit_jotunheimen #ritasfoto

View on Instagram

Loading Yep, pretty nice this evening at Bowman Lake. #glaciernps #gnp #nationalpark #glaciernationalpark #northfork #bowmanlake

View on Instagram

Loading Thanks to @cmainland for capturing this great shot of Longs peak in the morning light with a fresh dusting of snow. Keep shooting and tagging #RMNP!

View on Instagram

Loading View on Instagram

Explore More